By late February, all at Electrify are counting down the days until Spring with its’ longer days, warmer weather and all the floral beauty that goes with it. It’s now May and I’m pleased to say that the blossom is on the trees, the birds are singing and the garden furniture is back out of the shed.
It’s this time of year when people start thinking about their weddings, and we at Electrify start attending wedding fayres to talk to couples about how they would like to celebrate their special day and how we can help them make it unique and memorable.
From May until September, it’s officially wedding season, and through the warmer months people are busy planning their special days. Are you getting married over the next few years, will you be going to a close friend or relatives’ wedding?
At Electrify we have spent the winter months reviewing our displays and looking at ways to improve further on all that we do. What can we do differently to further add that special sparkle to someone’s day? We already do so much, and many of our customers didn’t realise that as well as wedding fireworks, we also do the following:
- Fireworks for all types of celebrations
- Pyromusicals – fireworks that are fired perfectly in time with your choices of music
- Lighting shows to either go with your fireworks, or a lighting and music show without the fireworks (ideal for those venues that cannot permit fireworks)
- PA & disco lighting hire – hire sound systems (speakers, microphone, amplifier) so you can plug in your own iPod or music player and play your own tunes
Our firework and lighting displays are well catalogued on our website at https://www.electrifypyrotechnics.co.uk/wedding-firework-displays/
Whilst we have specific wedding packages to make selecting a display easy for you, they are completely customisable and so a quick phone call to us and we can talk you through anything and everything you can do to make your wedding firework display even more unique.
Our lighting show packages can be viewed on our website at www.electrifylighting.co.uk
In terms of hiring PA equipment, all the details can be found here at www.electrifysound.co.uk but what exactly is it for?
- Are you getting married in the Midlands area (Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, South Yorkshire)?
- Do you want complete control over your music selection and playlist on your wedding day?
- Do you want to save costs on paying for a Disco DJ?
- Do you want really high quality speakers and lighting?
If you can say yes to the above then we can help. High quality sound systems for hire at really economic prices, plug and play set up that anyone can follow and it’s as easy as picking it up, using it and then dropping it back when you’re finished.
So, if you’re planning your wedding or know someone that is, check out all that we can do to Electrify your day at www.electrifygroup.co.uk